Photobucket


Friday, January 7, 2011

The weekend has finally arrived!

This week has been crazy busy for me, which is why I've been MIA on the blog front. How much did you miss me? I've literally had something to do every single day after work this week, which I typically try to avoid at all costs. I am the complete opposite of someone who has to be "on-the-go", and most of my friends just don't understand how I'm so content staying at home on my couch. I love my mindless TV, what can I say?

Unfortunately, my DVRs have gotten ridiculously backed up this week, which means I have a lot of catching up to do this weekend. The one show I did catch was the premiere of the new Bachelor on Monday. If you watched too, you know what I'm talking about when I refer to Madison, the girl with fangs?? Are we serious? How people like this exist let alone get on a national reality dating show and then get picked for the next round is beyond me. But I'm not complaining, it makes for some great entertainment!

Anyway, I am babysitting the little guy below tomorrow from 9 a.m. to 2 p.m. so the madness doesn't stop quite yet. I can't wait for Sunday to just relax and hopefully get caught up on blogging.
Have a fabulous weekend.
Pin It

2 comments:

  1. I'm the same way. I would much rather be at home in front of the TV in comfy PJ's than have a packed schedule all the time! Enjoy Sunday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I SOOOOO can relate! I am happiest sitting my lazy butt in front of the tv catching up on my shows!

    ReplyDelete