Photobucket


Friday, March 4, 2011

Prayers Please

So I just wanted to post a quick note to ask for your well wishes and prayers for a good friend and college roomie, Kristen.  She was in a horrible car accident yesterday morning on her drive to school (she's a teacher) and is currently in ICU.  Fortunately, she is looking a lot better than yesterday, but she has a long recovery ahead of her. It's just awful. 

It sucks that sometimes it takes a tragedy to remind us to tell our loved ones how much they mean to us.  Your life can change in the flash of an eye and accidents happen to anyone.  Please be careful on the roads, and do not drive distracted.  Have a wonderful weekend everyone!

Some of my favorite pics of us:


Typical "uhhh what" face.
 
Love, love, love this one!

Peace y'all!

All the roomies!
GET WELL SOON.
Pin It

11 comments:

  1. I'm so sorry to hear that! She will be in my prayers! Hoping for a speedy recovery!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So sorry to hear! Praying she heals quickly!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. :( aw i'm so sorry to hear that. I'm glad she's doing alright and I hope she has a quick recovery.

    xo
    Melissa

    ReplyDelete
  4. So sorry to hear about that; hope she'll have a quick and complete recovery!

    K.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Morning drivers are crazy. I'm sooooo sad for her! Prayers every day from CC,TX! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you ladies soo much, it means a lot! She's doing so much better and should be out of ICU in a day or 2!

    ReplyDelete
  7. That is so terrible, I am SO sorry from the bottom of my heart. My family and I were in a critical car accident 6 or so years ago. My mom pretty much every bone in her bod, Doctors didn't know if she would walk. but she is alive and kicken (and walking!). I hope the best for your friend. Car accidents terrify me now. Keep us posted.

    xoxo
    Stephanie

    ReplyDelete
  8. That is terrible, I'm so sorry to hear that! I wish her a fast recovery.

    ReplyDelete