Photobucket


Thursday, March 31, 2011

Thankful it's Thursday

No this is not a Thankful Thursday post, I'm just literally thankful it's Thursday. Because guess what? Today is technically my Friday!  Sorry I was MIA yesterday, I have been ridiculously busy at work and then I came down with some serious allergies that made me feel like I was on my death bed.  Not cool.

I have tomorrow off work because I'm going to Rangers Opening Day - that means I will be absent on the blog front! For those of you that don't know, Opening Day is the first game of the season for the Rangers and it's a big par-tay out at the Ballpark. This is my third year in a row to go and it's probably one of my favorite things to do in Dallas. SO. MUCH. FUN. We'll be tailgating from 10:30 a.m. until we drop. Oh boy. That's right, watch out! I have my outfit all picked out. Wanna see? OK:
Dress / Hat / Boots
(Boots currently out of stock - I bought them last summer)
One more important thing I needed to remind you ladies about before I sign off for the week.  My giveaway closes tomorrow at midnight.  So, if you are interested in winning a FREE fabulous vintage cuff, then click here and enter!  Hurry, hurry, hurry.  Time is a tickin'
Pin It

14 comments:

  1. Good luck to yall!!!!! I will be sitting at work while you're out having fun. WAH.

    ReplyDelete
  2. 1.) You were missed yesterday. :(

    2.) Did you get EmergenC, like me and Patty told you to?

    3.) I neeeeeeeeeeed that hat. Now.

    4.) I'm so very jealous.

    That's all.

    ReplyDelete
  3. hahah I love that you posted your outfit because nothing is better than a sundress at a baseball game. Ya know how I know this? Because today I was browsing a dress section and my initial thought about many dresses was "ooo this would be great for a baseball game!"

    I am jealous. Have so much fun!

    CarissaExplainsItAll

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey Dallas gal. Had to pop over from Megan's blog to say you made me miss Dallas a little. I used to live about 5 minutes from Shops at Willow Bend!

    Ramblings of a Small Town Girl
    Fanciful Brainstorm - Tumblr

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your outfit is adorable!! I love it all. Have fun at the game :) I love baseball season!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm jealous! I love baseball! I'd love to go to Opening Day! You're going to have so much fun! Love the outfit! Super cute dress and love the boots! Also the PINK line at VS is my fave for girly sports stuff :) Have fun and can't wait to see pictures! XOXO

    ReplyDelete
  7. Have an awesome time! That dress is super cute, and I love PINK's line for adorable sporty attire. :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Ditto Megan! Im gonna be working while your havin fun!
    Id love to do stuff liek that, too bad they dont rly have anything liek that where i live. BOO!
    Have fun girly!
    xoxo Inna :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. dearest lindsey...

    i hate you write now b/c you get to be out in the sunshine getting wasted and i'm stuck in a office wishing i was getting wasted.

    have an AWESOME time and don't spare any details.

    p.s. my phone is out and ready for the drunk texting to commence. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  10. so fun! and adorable! hope ya had a blast!

    ReplyDelete
  11. What a perfect outfit for a long day of tailgating! I love those boots.


    xo Jess

    http://cheapbutchicclothes.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete