Photobucket


Wednesday, March 23, 2011

What I'm Loving Wednesday + My 100th POST!

Link up here if you want to share what you are loving too!

1. Grab your party hats and crack open a brewski because we are having a PAR-TAY!!! This is my 100th post! That. Is. Crazy. I feel like I just started blogging yesterday. Also, I’ve got one more milestone around the corner; I’m less than 15 peeps away from hitting 100 followers.  If you happen to be a reader, and not a follower … I'd love you forever if you wanna MAKE MY DAY and help me hit 100 followers on the same day that I publish my 100th post. *wink, wink*  And I have a giveaway all lined up to celebrate my 100th follower.  Just saaaayin! 
[via]
2. Remember my college buddy Kristen who was in the horrible car wreck and I asked for your prayers? Well, Kristen moved from the hospital to home!  She is proof that there is power in prayer! She is an elementary school teacher and is hoping to be back in her classroom by May. Please keep praying for her continued speedy recovery!

3. In less serious news, my latest electric bill is only $38. Don’t mind if I do. Lucifer (the ex) used to call me “The Light Nazi”. True, I can be a bit of a stickler, but there is no sense in having lights on in rooms you aren’t using. Ha, tell my Mom that. Pretty sure she wishes I had the same courtesy when she was paying the bill for my first 18 years of life. 
[via]
4. I love surprise fresh flowers that appeared on my door Sunday night!  I wish I could tell y'all they're from some hot new man, but sigh … they were from my brother to say “thank you” for everything I do for Reesey. I mean, don’t get me wrong, these flowers seriously made my week and it was so out of character sweet of him. I was just hoping for a secret admirer when I first saw them. I should’ve known better.  Regardless, aren't they gorge?

5. Prior to coming home to the flowers Sunday, I was at dinner with some of my college girlies because our friend Megan wanted to get us all together to announce she was PREGGERS!  I can’t believe we’re at the point in life where friends are getting knocked up on purpose! I love babies so much and I can’t wait to met their little guy or gal. They are waiting to find out the sex, which I think is such a fun idea if you can contain your curiosity. Congrats Megs, you’ll be my chugging buddy again in only 31 weeks! BTW – her husband keeps suggesting the name “Axel” if it’s a boy. Bless his heart.

6. Fun food storage containers. I seriously almost peed my pants in excitement and amazement when I saw these. I use them to bring my breakfast, lunch and snacks to work. So much more economical and “green” to buy something reusable than waste plastic baggies.
Cereal On-the-Go - $4.99 /  Klip-It Lunch Cube - $4.99 / StayFit Snack N Dip - $4.99
7. Not sure if you are aware, but that little baseball team we have in the Dallas area went to that little sporting event called the World Series last year. Sure, they lost, but it’s still an accomplishment to go to the WORLD SERIES. I about fell over when I saw all the ADORABLE Texas Ranger’s apparel Victoria’s Secret is selling. With Opening Day right around the corner, I cannot resist scooping up a new tee or tank for the occasion. 
[via]
8. I’ve mentioned before I wear my hair wavy to work and I have used Suave Mousse for the longest. I decided to try something new and bought TRESemme Thermal Creations Heat Activated Spray during my last Wal-Mart adventure. So far, so good. It does a great job of holding my waves and taming the frizz. Not to mention it costs less than $4.
[via]
9. During this same Wal-Mart adventure (Happy to report I did NOT get hit on by any Old Man Rivers types this time. Read #3 here for that nonsense.), these O-Celo-O Dish wand Refill Sponges caught my eye because of their cute design. Then I read that they are non-stick and supposedly "even eggs and cheese won’t stick" to them. Magical! I never knew such a thing existed.
[via]
10. And last, but certainly not least, I’m loving that my friend Erin is moving down the street from me! We get to be neighbs again! We used to live in the same apt complex about a 1.5 yr ago and would do dinner and wine nights once a week, switching back in forth. It gave us time to catch up on life. So glad we get to start this again my little wizard friend!
Pin It

28 comments:

  1. Yayyy congrats on your 100th post!!!!! I wish I could add to your 100 follower mission but I already follow of course :)

    That Texas Rangers apparel is adorrrabllle. Would be better if it said Pittsburgh Pirates...but whatevs :). Random thought- my sister has a job in Arlington, Tx this week I think haha.

    Glad to hear your friend moved from hospital home! Such exciting newssss! And that Megan and you are neighbors again. Always better to be in close proximity with people named Megan I hear ;)

    Have a great day L!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on the 100th post!!!

    I about peed my pants when I read that you can't believe your friends are old enough to have babies on purpose! Hahahah! I feel the same way!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay!! And yes...BLESS HIS HEART b/c it's NOT happening! I still can't figure out how to be your follower. Is there a button to push? Some of your links don't show up on my page for some reason, so you'll have to show me!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations on the 100th post :) how exciting! I just started blogging in the middle of January. It's been so much fun! Gotta love the cheap power bill!! Ours was $58, I thought that was pretty good ha we haven't had the heat on in months! been using our wood stove :) Love the cute containers too!!! So exciting about your friend getting pregnant too! My best friend just had her first baby a little over 2 months ago & it has been so neat to experience!

    ReplyDelete
  5. $38?? Are you kidding? Im a tad bit jealous!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This was a great post! Congrats on the 100th...I'm only a few away. Fresh flowers are the best. Glad your friend is doing so much better!

    ReplyDelete
  7. now you're only 7 peeps away from 100. and i promise i'll enter your giveaway. :)

    SHOOOOOOOOOTTTTTS!

    ReplyDelete
  8. congrats on almost a 100 followers.... man i feel like I will never get that way I'm only at 10... haha I just want 20 and I will be like WOO HOO!

    As for the baby! SO exciting, I posted yesterday about my friend who is prego!!! I love babies.

    xoxo good luck

    ReplyDelete
  9. you go girl! i almost pee my pants at half of the things you say on this blog...love it :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. you go girl! i almost pee my pants at half of the things you say on this blog...love it :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. yay to 100th post sweetie!!!
    I loved reading this one! and i stole your balloon party pic, it so cute!
    xoxo Inna :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. YAY for your friends recovery and for your 100th post, and also for the flowers your sweet bro delivered. Hope to see you get those 100 followers today! I'm sure you will..who WOULDN'T want to be friends with Miss Bargain Blonde!!

    ok now I'm going to go try to get the damn woodpecker out of my bedroom so I can take a nap. Long story.

    ReplyDelete
  13. I'm follower #97! Following from SweetBef's Blog!

    Cingrats on post #100! You'll definitely reach 100 people today! Can't wait to follow in your adventures!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Congrats on #100!! What a sweet brother you have! My brother never sends me flowers-- haha.

    ps-- I'm your 99th follower. So close to 100!!

    ReplyDelete
  15. YAY for 100 posts! You are super close to 100! Congrats! I love your beautiful flowers. I'm so glad to hear your friend is doing better! I love the PINK line too except I of course route for the Yankees :) Can't wait to see this giveaway ;)

    ReplyDelete
  16. I am your 100th follower :) Love the Rangers tee... the Pelicans here at the beach are now affiliates of them!

    ReplyDelete
  17. I am follower 101. Came across your blog through WILW. So cute! Congrats on your 100th post!

    ReplyDelete
  18. I am not following for a couple reasons...

    you called your ex "Lucifer" and I LOVED it.

    you mentioned the MLB stuff that Victoria's Secret sells now... I live in MD and died over the O's stuff.

    You can cheer for some of my favorite guys!!! Darren O'day because he's a sweetie and Josh Hamilton because I love his story!!!

    CarissaExplainsItAll

    ReplyDelete
  19. 100th post and 100+ followers, all in one day. Wow!
    Love Mom

    ReplyDelete
  20. What gorgeous flowers! You should do a post about hair products! I want to like the tresemme products, but they don't seem to hold up for me..

    ReplyDelete
  21. Awesome. Cool blog! and what awesome loves!

    ReplyDelete
  22. SO happy your friend is doing better!
    And TRESsemme hair products I swear by. There hairspray? Uh-mazing. So happy its cheap :)

    And yay for almost 100 followers! Me too! Haha! We should promote each other, like hmm guest post? Just saying :)

    xoxo girly
    Stephanie&Such

    ReplyDelete
  23. Great things that you are loving today!!! I LOVE TRESsemme products too!!!

    ReplyDelete
  24. a $38 electric bill?!?! Are you living by candlelight? you are a bargain blonde! your list is awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  25. I'm so happy to hear your friend is better!

    That was so nice of your brother, the flowers are beautiful.

    Love the list :)

    ReplyDelete
  26. Lots of stuff worth loving! So happy your friend is out of the hospital! Yay for your 100th post!!!

    turn up the rad

    ReplyDelete