Photobucket


Monday, April 25, 2011

Guest blogging over at "a little bit of this & that"!


I have to send you ladies over to read my guest post on my sweet bloggy friend Michelle's blog, a little bit of this & that.  When she contacted me about a new series she was starting called Not Another Bad Date, I was pumped. 

Every girl has had a dating horror story or two, which is precisely why I make it a habit to rarely date.  I much prefer my couch, a bottle of wine and my DVR over small talk at dinner with a freak.  Especially when that freak picks you up in an outfit not even Goodwill would take. 

I'm totally exagerrating, but it was NOT pretty ladies.  You can imagine how hard it was to conceal my look of disgust when I opened the door only to lay eyes on an oufit almost identifcal to that one below.  No, it wasn't 1992.  It was 2006.  I know.  But that's all I'm saying because you need to head over to Michelle's blog for the the full recap of my romantical evening with "Tapered".  Go check it out if you know what's good for you.
Pin It

11 comments:

  1. OMG - totally dying. And 2006?!!! Was this before you met me? I haven't heard this story ... guess I'll go read it. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is too funny! Heading over to check out your guest post! Kori xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just the fact that you nicknamed him "Tapered" has me scampering over to read your guest post. Hilarious! And lordy do I hear you about preferring wine & DVR to dinner with a freak. My oh my.

    ReplyDelete
  4. HAHA I love this post and series! I meant to tell you it was posting today! Glad you saw it :) Also, I don't see you on my twitter, luckily I found it on your blog so I requested you so you know when you check it! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. That's great!! I'm heading over to check out your guest post right now :)

    living-by-loving.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL. my how i have missed you when you were in phoenix.

    I love how you you call him "Tapered". My dad actually was in town visiting me last year and he was pulling off the fabulous "tapered" look and wanted to come to my office to meet people. I wouldn't let him. I mean that is my DAD...I couldn't imagine optionally (i didnt get to choose my dad) dating someone who rocks the tapered look. I just sounded really snobby writing that LOL! I promise I'm notttttt!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. haha funny, heading over to read it, I have had wayy too many bad dates lol

    ReplyDelete
  8. Ha, ha I read your post. The way a man dresses is important, right? Like a guy who wears socks with sandals? Lame-o! At least he didn't show up two hours late which is what happened to me once or twice. (Same guy both times.) Don't know why I put up with it!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Haha too funny. Going to go read your guest post. :)
    x

    ReplyDelete